Monday, 7 October 2013

317 back in the stable

Following the latest breakdown with 335 - will it ever behave itself?!! - and some discussion with the person who bought Dart J317XVX off me.....

I'm pleased to say that I have re-acquired 317.

Having thought long and hard about it, fully weighing up the reasons why I sold the Dart and whether I can realistically keep 3 on the this season has proved that an on-the-road back up vehicle is a must to guarantee attendance at all planned events.......well on balance I decided to take up my option of first refusal should the Dart owner wish to move it on.

As a result, and given that 335 remains out of action, I will be taking 317 to the Canvey rally on 13th October.

No comments:

Post a Comment