Thursday 1 August 2019

New Fleet Addition

Dennis Dart P327HVX has joined my coach, under my ownership.

I decided some time ago that there are things the coach cannot do as well as a bus and so should the right motor come along........

The Dart is of particular interest to me as I drove it when it was new at County Bus. It lives in the same location as the coach and so I had been aware for some time that the owner was looking to sell it. I had been resisting as money is still tight for me at present and I had my own Essex Bus Rally (a week ago now) to finance as a priority over buying any buses.

However the day has arrived. I could resist no longer and so with a price agreed the deal was done.

I'm not sure when it'll be back on the road, but I know I will enjoy having a "proper" bus again!


No comments:

Post a Comment